Report Solicitors and Peddlers?

Please use this form to report the behavior of a salesperson, peddler, or solicitor.

All peddlers and solicitors who go door-to-door in residential areas must have a peddler’s license. A license can be obtained from the City Clerk’s office, at City Hall, 3600 86th Street, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 515-278-3900. Click here to view the current licensed peddlers/solicitors.

Licensed Peddlers

Show All Answers

1. Open Burning?
2. How do I contact Animal Control?
3. How do I make a payment using my credit card?
4. Report Solicitors and Peddlers?
5. Municipal Code?
6. When do I need a Building Permit?
7. How do I become a Home Based Iowa Business?